Intense New Song From Jesse Welles: "M-S"
-
privacy's a luxury it ain't for you it ain't for me the eye is always
watching you so read my lips my fingertips my mind my journals all my shit
and know t...
18 hours ago



4 comments:
Buenos dias!
Over Macho Grande?
Was Macho Grande his burro?
I remember the commercials where they were selling Colombian coffee, and everywhere the person went in the house, there was Juan with his burro, and every time he'd say "Buenos Dias".
I think when I pulled back the shower curtain and found a Latin dude with his pack animal, the shit would have hit the fan.
It's an Airplane line. Oh God, you just reminded me of a disturbing album cover I posted a while back.
I'll see if I can re-post it.
I think my reaction to finding a Colombian man with burro in my shower would be to throw toasters at him.
Post a Comment