The Oblivious Hypocrisy of Bay Area Bumper Stickers
-
Spotted on a car in Berkeley: As noted in my earlier Concourse of Hypocrisy
photo essay, vehicles in the San Francisco Bay Area are often adorned with
bump...
Well, if it could not be the Seahawks...
-
...the Eagles are okay, then.
Some records were set. Most yards in the SB. Foles was the first QB to
catch a TD pass. Probably more.
Our most gracious...
Mr. Right (2015)
-
Best Mr. Right in Best QualityNow you can see Mr. Right in High Quality
Video with duration 120 Min and has been aired on 2015-01-01 with MPAA
rating is 0...
WAAF Brew Blog #18
-
Am I just old? Am I being close-minded about this? Do I have a hang up
about my anus? Last time I checked, you could still get a decent buzz by
drinking li...
3 comments:
Is she old enough now that I can think of her as "hot" without being a perv?
Yes, but you're still a pervert MJ.
;)
Duly noted. :D
Post a Comment