‘War is a Drug’: The Quote That Fooled Leftist Critics
Hmmm.... Blogging is easy..... Good read Tom.
John Oliver: Brazil Elections 2026
-
John Oliver discusses Brazil’s upcoming presidential election, the baggage
associated with the two leading candidates, and some insight into acting
from Jo...
1 day ago


2 comments:
Yeah Sully, sometimes blogging is easy...for some people. I've wondered about these blogs that throw 17 posts a day, mostly all links to the work of others.
I guess it's valuable. I pick up a lot of info by following those. But, I like the regular guys & gals blogs best I think. I like yours.
Later...
Thanks Andy, I know I'm not a prolific writer, but I try to provide original content as much as possible.
I also promote my friends as much as possible... I grew up with Tom and he's a great guy.
Need to go find a job now...
Post a Comment