Dem planning bill that would outlaw threats to lawmakers - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room
Maybe I should re-think my plans to insult the members of Congress.
John Oliver: Brazil Elections 2026
-
John Oliver discusses Brazil’s upcoming presidential election, the baggage
associated with the two leading candidates, and some insight into acting
from Jo...
7 hours ago


3 comments:
Naw, go ahead and do it. The Senate was "classic."
And, as hard as it is to imagine, The House is an even goofier bunch. Go ahead on and go with your plan.
Damn their hides, if they come after you, I'll...well, I'll...well...
Yeah, maybe you oughta rethink that deal, Sully.
If they come after you, just blame it on Sarah Palin. That's how we handle all of these situations now, right?
Andy - I always knew I could sort of kinda count on you.
Matt - Ahh.... Good thinking... I should also get myself a copy of Taxi Driver and blame it on Hollywood if that fails.
Post a Comment