Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I've got Blisters on my Eyeballs (Flashback)

This is a tribute to a bad album cover list I got from Court a while back.... Please remove your eyes for your own safety.


Maybe I've watched Charlie & the Chocolate Factory a few too many times, ... but... no... walking away from this now...




I just need a moment to take this in..... Noooo!!! Mama says you can't sing Col. Sanders!!!!




Larz, Larz, Lazs... the mortal enemy of my eyeballs...





Kinda makes you wonder what didn't make the cut...



Oh God!!! Not funky, not funky!!!




I have no idea what this says, but I'm buying an accordian.




Is that a bunny...?? Bwaahaaahaaahaaaa




...And who can forget that great sixties psychodelic polka band.




...So 5 guys in a field are the authority on lesbians... Damm, I had it all wrong...





Nope, he just changed the locks Gertrude.




Whoah!!!



Do I have a third choice?



Islam is safe...

5 comments:

MJenks said...

I've actually heard the Best of the Singing Postman.

A buddy of mine in college collected weird, crappy CDs (usually from truck stops). Some nights, while drinking, he'd throw one in the CD player and we'd be regaled by some perfectly awesome terrible music.

You haven't lived until you've listened to Jake Brake and the All-Trucker Band singing "My Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed, Big Titty Girl" over a Beam and Coke.

In fact, that's pretty much the only way you can listen to it...

Andy said...

Jeepers, Sully! Whodathunk that polka, and accordion heroes could be so dang weird?

That's some "gay" stuff there!

Nyuk! Thanks for the chuckles...

Sully said...

MJ, if you've never heard of Heino, look up some of his album covers.... The man is a legend!!!

Andy.... alweays happy to deliver the funny.

MJenks said...

Wow...it's like Elton John and a mop had a child. This man is truly epic.

I can't figure out which one I like the most...the disturbing Liebe Mutter... or the collection of hiking songs Sing mit Heino

Burnt Toast said...

My day has been completely dashed to bits after this viewing. The sight of so much bad hair and undulating midsections, stripes and flared collars is disturbing.

MJenks, your story reminds me of my heady college days when we went to Mack Banks Supper Club in Crawford, Mississippi. Mr. Banks opened late late and came on stage behind chicken wire to sing rowdy and often r- and x-rated songs such as, "Roberta, Roberta, get your big leg off of me" and another about screwing a lady in a department store. I'd list some other titles, but they are probably not appropriate for a public forum as such.

An act he was. A class act? Mmmmm, prolly not.