Sunday, January 31, 2010

What Beatles Song are You?




You Are "Across the Universe"



You are spiritual, deep, and at peace. You try to keep life in perspective.

You can't help but realize how small you are in the universe. You're just thankful you exist.



You tend to be a stream of consciousness thinker. You just let your thoughts flow, even when they don't make sense initially.

You trust your intuition to guide you. You know that whatever is in your heart is right and true.




ummmm.... ok

2 comments:

Andy said...

Hey Sully, I came up as being the same song as yours.

But, I had to answer the question about which group could cover The Beatles best with just a guess...never heard of any of them.

And, when proposed the four cities I'd have liked to live in, I truly would have detested to live in any of the four. So, I picked NY.

So, I think I'm probably more like "The Long and Winding Road," or "I Wanna Hold Your Hand," or "Listen, do you Want to Know A Secret."

But I'll take the one they gave me...I'm cool with realizing how small I am in the universe.

Sully said...

Just be careful if God ever takes out the magnifying glass...

;)